Cleaning a normal mattress can be done with some simple and easy steps. But a few people may love to have a fancy foam mattress. Is it easy to clean them in some of the simple steps as well? Yes, even the fancy foam mattress can be cleaned easily and comfortably using some of the simple tricks.
But the difficult part of cleaning a foam mattress is that you will have to clean the entire mattress with the help of your hands. Though you can use a vacuum cleaner in certain steps it cannot be cleaned completely with the help of a vacuum cleaner, unlike the normal mattress.
So here the step by step instruction that will help you to know how to clean the foam mattress in a proper manner,
Steps to Know Before You Start Cleaning the Mattress Foam
- Firstly, it is very necessary and important to remove the stains from the mattress. Since it is a foam mattress make sure you pay little more attention towards it cleaning.
- Remove the blanket and pillow from the mattress.
- After the stains are removed from the mattress, you can use a vacuum cleaner to just get rid of those dust mites and dirt.
- Make sure you use the vacuum cleaner in a very gentle manner while Professional Mattress Cleaning.
- Clean in a circular motion when you are cleaning with the vacuum cleaner. If there are any patterns and designs on the mattress it is necessary to vacuum into the crevices in a proper way.
- Using your vacuum cleaner in a circular motion will help you to collect the dust particles and the dirt present in a very quick manner.
Steps to Know While Cleaning Mattress Foam
• Once you feel that your mattress is free from the stains and it is free from those dust mites and dirt, then you can start with the process of actual cleaning of the mattress.
• Firstly mix two spoons of laundry detergent powder with one spoon of water. Pour this mixed solution into a clean spray bottle.
• Try to sprinkle the solution drop by drop on the mattress and let it dry in direct sunlight or in fresh air for few hours.
• Make sure you do not over pour the solution on the mattress.
To maintain the foam mattress in a fresh way:
• Take baking soda, and sprinkle the powder as such on the mattress in a little quantity. Make sure you do not over sprinkle them on the mattress.
• Let it dry for one-day maximum and then clean all the baking soda with the help of a vacuum cleaner.
• Make sure you do not sprinkle the baking soda if you are allergic to it. It is very important to remove all the baking soda that you have applied to the mattress completely using a vacuum cleaner.
And you’re done!
Know More about More info:- Mattress Steam Clean